Inspired by ages gone by, yet using modern techniques, Crane's new range of National Trust garden sheds is both affordable and beautiful. They are real gardener's sheds, with traditional design features such as vertical sawn boards and corrugated roofs and come in an attractive colour palette to suit any garden.
Inspiration came from outbuildings at several of our places scattered around East Anglia. Crane visited and photographed many of these, researching materials and construction and, in collaboration with us, drew their designs for a real gardener's delight!
These sheds are constructed from FSC Scandinavian redwood and made in Norfolk by skilled craftsmen.
- Made to order and delivered and installed by the supplier
- Under 2.5m high to meet modern planning requirements.
- Traditionally styled windows with toughened glass.
- Cast iron black door furniture with a mortice lock.
- 'Olden style' black corrugated apex roof.
- Traditionally cladded using vertical sawn boards lined with a breathable paper membrane.
- Tongue and groove floorboards.
- Pent roof design.
*Please note the bespoke nature of these sheds means it can take up to 12 weeks for installation to be complete.
- Side walls: 12 x 150mm sawn cladding topped by 16 x 38mm sawn cladding on 38 x 50mm planed framing lined on the inside with a breathable paper.
- Door: 710 x 1800mm ledged and braced door hung with the use of black strap hinges and secured with a mortice lock and black handle.
- Windows: Georgian windows fitted with 4 mm toughened glass set into a joinery made frame.
- Roof: 16 x 125mm
- Floor: Tongue and groove floorboards on 38 x 50mm tanalised planed floor joists.
- Height: Under 2.5m to the ridge and an internal eave height of 1.9m.
- Colour : Your building is painted with a coat of microporous paint please choose your colour from our National Trust palette from the options.
Sorry, there are no reviews.
Delivery & installation
Due to the bespoke nature of this shed, it can take 12 to 14 weeks for installation to be complete. Crane will visit your property and install the shed in a location of your choice (provided suitable).
The supplier, Crane, will contact you directly to arrange delivery.
This item is only available for UK mainland delivery.
This item will be delivered direct from the supplier. Your payment will be taken on order.
We hope you will be delighted with your purchase, however if any issues arise from general wear and tear you’ll be covered by our 1 year warranty.
Our guarantee provides you with protection against product failure through normal use. As you would expect, our guarantee does not cover fair wear and tear or third party damage. If a product develops a fault within the guarantee period then we will arrange for it to be repaired including any parts and labour required.