Attingham Park, built for the 1st Lord Berwick in 1785, was owned by the same family for more than 160 years.
As their fortunes rose and fell, they proved themselves to be spenders, savers and saviours.
Highlights include the atmospheric dining room, set for an evening banquet, and the contrasting decoration of the delicate feminine Boudoir with the rich, opulent textiles of the masculine Octagon Room.
Outside, the walled garden and many park walks offer further delights.
The mansion, set in beautiful parkland designed to impress, is at the heart of this great estate between Shrewsbury and the River Severn.
Sorry, there are no reviews.