Pause for a moment and look up at the skies. There is ever-changing beauty to behold in the cloudscape. Learn the difference between common cloud types (do you know your cirrostratus from your cumulonimbus?) and find out which is most likely to herald the arrival of the rains or approaching fair weather.
- Includes 30 illustrated cards plus an altitude map poster and introduction to cloud spotting
- Learn the difference between common cloud types and find out more about their formation and what they may mean for the day ahead
- A mindful new challenge to break through the constant noise of our busy modern world
- An inspirational gift for those who want to stay connected with nature and find some headspace in a busy world
- The author, Gavin Pretor-Pinney, founded the Cloud Appreciation Society and is an established author on cloud spotting
Sorry, there are no reviews.
Please note, we are currently only able to deliver to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland and British Isles of Jersey and Guernsey.
Free delivery on orders over £50
Standard UK delivery: £4.95 (3-5 days)
Express UK delivery: £6.95 (1-2 days)
We hope you will be delighted with your purchase but if you change your mind, you can return your order in its original condition, with proof of purchase, to our online customer service centre and we will exchange or refund your order.
Please note that customers are responsible for the cost of returning the item/s, unless incorrect or faulty.
For more information, please see our delivery and returns page.