Exclusive to the National Trust, our Traditional Christmas Hamper offers a hand-picked assortment of our festive favourites to share.
Tickle your taste buds with our tangy Christmas Day pickle, which perfectly complements our moreish artisan biscuits. Drink our festively spiced mulled wine, and drizzle some of our brandy butter over our artisan Christmas pudding for a decadent dessert.
The design on our limited-edition Christmas offering this year was created exclusively for the National Trust by our in-house designers.
The print was inspired by the neo-Gothic and eccentric ceiling designs, the lavish colours and symbol detailing, at Knightshayes in Tiverton, Devon.
The National Trust food range is made in the UK by small artisan food producers who are passionate about what they do.
For ingredients of specific hamper items, please click on the links below:
- National Trust Christmas Pudding, Large - 900g
- National Trust Christmas Biscuit Tin – 160g
- National Trust Savoury Cheesy Nibbles – 120g
- National Trust Christmas Marmalade – 330g
- National Trust Jingleberry Jam – 330g
- National Trust Brandy Butter – 110g
- National Trust St Clements – 310g
- National Trust Christmas Pickle – 310g
- National Trust Salted Caramel Cone – 135g
- National Trust Hot Chocolate Spoon, Orange – 35g
- National Trust Hot Chocolate Spoon, Salted Caramel – 35g
- National Trust Mulled Wine – 750ml
- National Trust Knightshayes Midnight Sky Cocktail Napkin, pack of 20
- Gingerbread Biscuit Iced Snowflake – 60g (not sold separately online)
A merry collection of National Trust Christmas treats, presented together in an attractive wicker hamper basket with wood wool shred.
Great as a gift, this taster set will leave the recipient wanting more!
Store in a cool dry place – Refer to packaging for specific instructions.
Sorry, there are no reviews.
Delivery, installations & returns
Free UK delivery on orders over £50
UK standard delivery: 3-5 working days - £4.95
International delivery: 7-10 working days, from £15.
We hope you will be delighted with your purchase, however if you change your mind you can return your order in its original condition, with proof of purchase, to one of our National Trust shops or via our online customer service centre and we will exchange or refund your order.
For more information see our delivery and returns page.