This bilingual guide covers two contrasting properties in one of north Wales's most historic towns.
Aberconwy House is the only medieval merchant's house in Conwy to have survived the turbulent history of this walled town over nearly six centuries.
Designed and built by Thomas Telford, the bridge was completed in 1826. It replaced the ferry, which was previously the only means of crossing the river. The toll house has been restored and furnished as it would have been
Sorry, there are no reviews.