The National Trust have teamed up with Frugi to create another exclusive range for little ones, inspired by our ’50 Things to do before you’re 11 ¾’ activities and the nocturnal woodland creatures found at our places.
Made from stainless steel, this Splish Splash Bottle comes in a loch blue with a dusk walk inspired design and contrasting fjord green screw cap with a flip-up lid. Ideal for keeping kids hydrated, this water bottle is a sustainable choice to avoid using single plastic! Every purchase from this collection supports the National Trust's important conservation work.
• Bottle: Made from 18/8 Stainless Steel
• Screw top lid with a wide easy-sip opening and handy carry loop that also stops the lid from getting lost!
• In a lovely loch blue with a gorgeous dusk walk inspired print and a contrasting fjord green lid
• Hand wash before first use
• Do not wash in the dishwasher
• Capacity: 400ml / 14fl oz
• Produced by Cut4Cloth Ltd under licence from National Trust (Enterprises) Limited (a subsidiary of the National Trust for Places of Historic Interest or Natural Beauty, registered charity number 205846)
Age: Not suitable for children under 36 months
Dimensions: H38 x W38 x D43cm
Weight Details: 150g
Material: 18/8 Stainless Steel
Hand Wash Only. Do not fill with hot liquids or corrosive fluids. Not Suitable under 36 months. Wash Before first use.
Sorry, there are no reviews.