The National Trust have teamed up with Frugi to create another exclusive range for little ones, inspired by our ’50 Things to do before you’re 11 ¾’ activities and the nocturnal woodland creatures found at our places.
This long-sleeved Discovery Applique Top is made from soft organic cotton in a gold breton stripe with a hedgehog applique on the front. The stretchy rib neckline has poppers to the side of the neck on sizes up to 4 years to help make dressing easier. Every purchase from this collection supports the National Trust's important conservation work.
• Made from GOTS certified Organic Cotton Interlock
• Touch of stretchy Elastane in the rib neckband for extra comfort
• Super-duper soft and cosy
• In a fab gold breton stripe design with a cute hedgehog character applique on the front
• Sizes 0 to 4 years: Popper fastenings to the side of the neck for easy dressing
Produced by Cut4Cloth Ltd under licence from National Trust (Enterprises) Limited (a subsidiary of the National Trust for Places of Historic Interest or Natural Beauty, registered charity number 205846)