The National Trust have teamed up with Frugi to create another exclusive range for little ones, inspired by our ’50 Things to do before you’re 11 ¾’ activities and the nocturnal woodland creatures found at our places.
These Reversible Pull Ups have a dusk walk inspired all over print on one side and a gold breton stripe on the other with a patch pocket on the back, two trousers rolled into one! Made from soft and snuggly organic cotton, these pull ups have a long elasticated rib waistband that grows as little one does. Every purchase from this collection supports the National Trust's important conservation work.
• Made from GOTS certified Organic Cotton Interlock
• Touch of stretchy Elastane in the rib waistband for extra comfort and a great fit
• Super-duper soft and cosy
• Patch pocket on the back with a sweet hedgehog character embroidery
• Grow with me: Extendable waistband
• Cut4cloth: Sizes up to 4 years are designed to fit over fluffy cloth nappies
Produced by Cut4Cloth Ltd under licence from National Trust (Enterprises) Limited (a subsidiary of the National Trust for Places of Historic Interest or Natural Beauty, registered charity number 205846)