The National Trust have teamed up with Frugi to create another exclusive range for little ones inspired by our “50 Things to do before you’re 11 ¾” activities and which celebrates the wildlife that lives along the miles of coastline in our care.
Spring and Summer adventures of spotting birds, paddling in the sea or exploring rockpools, our Reversible Shorts are a great practical choice for your outdoor adventures. Made from GOTS Organic cotton that's kind to skin and great for our planet!
These Reversible Shorts have a puffin inspired print on one side and a Breton stripe on the other side- Two shorts rolled into one. These shorts look fab paired with our National Trust Frugi Puffin top too!
Twinning: Great for sibling matching with The National Trust Olly Outfit for babies and toddlers!
• Made from GOTS certified Organic Cotton Interlock
• Super-duper soft and cosy
• With a fun puffin inspired all over print and a contrasting bumblebee yellow Breton stripe
• Two pockets on the front
• Handy patch pocket on the back with a puffin character embroidery
• Comfy elasticated waistband
• Mock fly detailing
• Cut4cloth: Sizes up to 4 years are designed to fit over fluffy cloth nappies