The National Trust have teamed up with Frugi to create another exclusive range for little ones inspired by our “50 Things to do before you’re 11 ¾” activities and which celebrates the wildlife that lives along the miles of coastline in our care.
Never be caught out in the rain with this recycled waterproof packaway jacket. Made from recycled plastic bottles- it's a great choice to wear alone or layered up!
In a puffin inspired print and featuring an elasticated hood and cuffs, a zip down the front, two pockets and a reflective print on the back.
Ideal for those unexpected showers, this coat has fully taped seams and folds up into its own pocket for you to easily pop into your bag when exploring the great outdoors.
• Made from 100% Recycled Polyester
• Waterproof rating of 3000HH
• Fully taped seams
• Durable water repellent and Fluorocarbon free finish to help prevent stains and extend the life of the coat
• In a fun puffin inspired all over print with contrasting bumblebee yellow trims
• 3-piece hood for a fab fit with elastic around the front for better visibility
• Elasticated cuffs
• Zip fastening on the front with a guard to protect chins
• Reflective print on the back
• Two handy pockets for storing little treasures
• Hanging loop at the back of the neck and on bag for easy storage
• Label to write your little one's name on
• We highly recommend using the Guppyfriend
to wash this jacket!