The National Trust have teamed up with Frugi to create another exclusive range for little ones inspired by our “50 Things to do before you’re 11 ¾” activities and which celebrates the wildlife that lives along the miles of coastline in our care.
Perfect for spotting birds, paddling in the sea or exploring rockpools, our two-piece Olly Outfit is made from sustainable and traceable GOTS Organic cotton. It's kind to skin and has a handy envelope neckline and pull up bottoms with stretchy cuffs for easy dressing and comfy fit.
With fun puffin inspired printed bottoms and top featuring sweet Puffin character appliqués.
Twinning: Great for sibling matching with The National Trust Sid Applique T-Shirt and Reversible Shorts for older kids!
• Made from GOTS certified Organic Cotton Interlock
• Super-duper soft and cosy
• Top: In a gorgeous bumblebee yellow Breton stripe
• Bottoms: In a fun puffin inspired all over print
• Touch of stretchy Elastane in the rib cuffs and elasticated waistband for a comfy fit
• Cut4cloth: Sizes up to 4 years are designed to fit over fluffy cloth nappies