The National Trust have teamed up with Frugi to create another exclusive range for little ones, inspired by our ’50 Things to do before you’re 11 ¾’ activities and the nocturnal woodland creatures found at our places.
This Adventurer's Backpack is made with a recycled polyester outer fabric in a dusk walk inspired all over print. Perfect for school, this bag has two zipped pockets, two stretchy side pockets, reflective print details, a padded back and adjustable shoulder straps and chest strap for a comfy fit. Every purchase from this collection supports the National Trust's important conservation work.
FUN FRUGI FACT: It takes 7 plastic bottles to make our Adventurers Backpack!
• Outer: Made from 100% Recycled Polyester with a PU coating
• Inner: Indigo Blue lining made from 100% Recycled Polyester
• In a gorgeous dusk walk inspired print with contrasting fjord green trims
• Carry handle and cloud name tag
• Two zip compartments with colourful Frugi branded zip pulls
• Reflective detailing on the straps and front pocket
• Wipe clean
• Capacity: 9 litres
Produced by Cut4Cloth Ltd under licence from National Trust (Enterprises) Limited (a subsidiary of the National Trust for Places of Historic Interest or Natural Beauty, registered charity number 205846)
Details include a lovely Frugi zip pull shaped as a cloud.
Colour: Dark blue
Caution: Keep Away From Fire
Dimensions: H35 x W28 x D11cm
Weight Details: 250g
Material: Recycled Polyester
Wipe clean with a damp cloth. Do Not Tumble Dry. Do Not Iron.
Sorry, there are no reviews.